I just bought my new Chevy Camaro from Regal Chevrolet in Lakeland and let me tell you about the awesome experience I had!I started my shopping off online and worked with Darla and Nick in the internet dept.

They answered all me questions, were very upfront on pricing and even offered to deliver the Camaro to my house in Davenport which is about 40 minutes from the dealership! I will refer everyone I know to go to Regal Auto. Great service!

If you're looking for a great deal and not a puchsy environment, I would go see these guys.

Had an Experience with Regal Automotive Group?

Comments

2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Regal Automotive Group - Regal Lakeland - 2012 Chevrolet Malibu Review from Winter Haven, Florida Regal Automotive Group "My husband and I just visited Regal automotive on lakeland Highlands. Our sales person on the pre owned side was Jennipher Rogers. She was very helpful and we were..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Thousand Trails Rv Sanitary Conditions Review from Paicines, California Thousand Trails Rv "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more